Sunday, September 6, 2026

The Stupidest Comment

 This is probably one of the stupidest, most retarded comments I've ever seen. It shows this kid has brain-rot as well. He might want to get that checked. This was in response to when I posted that Trump has never been convicted of actual child abuse...

Just because he's never been convicted doesn't mean he hasn't done it. If you killed someone and were never charged or legally convicted, that wouldn't make the person you killed any less dead. The fact that he's never been charged or convicted doesn't mean Trump is innocent, it means he's good at getting away with what he does!

I see this kind of shit all the time from leftists, and it doesn't make any better sense coming from this kid as it does from any other leftist. Well, what do you expect? The kid actually admitted he drinks piss. LOL! He brought it up first, he must be doing it. Right? The same kid who actually thinks anal piss is really even a thing.

Anyway, let's look deeper into this comment, shall we? And I'll show you exactly why it's one of the most retarded comments I've ever seen...

He says...

Just because he's never been convicted doesn't mean he hasn't done it.

I say, it doesn't mean he has either. Just because it's a popular opinion among leftists doesn't make it so. You leftists, at one time, believed Russia colluded with Trump, even after it's been proven they haven't. You leftists believe J6 was more violent than the blm riots. You leftists cannot even define what a woman is, even though the rest of us have known what a woman is for thousands of years. I wouldn't say you people (and I use the term loosely) are the most reliable source of facts.

Then he says...

If you killed someone and were never charged or legally convicted, that wouldn't make the person you killed any less dead.

Bad comparison BTW. Very bad. And I thought leftists believed in due process. What he's doing is basically saying "I think he's guilty because I don't like him. So he is." It's like when he accused me of racism and I accused him of being an animal abuser. And he did not like that at all! LOL!

Then he says...

The fact that he's never been charged or convicted doesn't mean Trump is innocent, it means he's good at getting away with what he does!

Trump is innocent and the leftists know it. This kid knows it. That's why he keeps trying to convince me that Trump is guilty. They figure if they say it enough times, and call us Trump-supporters "stupid" for defying them, that we will come to believe it too. But we don't work that way. Especially not me. We're not like leftists.

Well, I have endured a lot from this kid. He insults me with every word in the book. He says now he never liked my Metazoic project, which I still do not believe. I still believe he only said that because he's butthurt now that he can't get me to agree with him. However, I take it all in stride. You know why? Because I don't give a shit what this kid thinks of me. 😁😁😁 If he had half a house fly's brain, he'd have gotten that by now. His words mean NOTHING to me. So my only response to him is this...

Drop dead and go to hell.

Yeah, I know he's going to give me his usual line "I'd say the same about you..." blah-blah-blah. He always says that same line! Somehow, he thinks that's a clever come-back. The first time using that line, it may be clever. The second time, maybe. It depends on how original the second line is. But after using it for like the 12th time, it's more retarded than funny. I dunno. Maybe that's what his turkey sandwich tells him to say. LOL!!!

And always remember, I can make this kid go away if I really wanted to! This is my blog. I can control what comments are accepted or not. I don't even have to read them if I don't want to. I can just reject them. A lot of times, if the comments are anonymous, I don't read them. But I know this kid. And reading his attempts of taking cracks at me are downright hilarious sometimes. Just to let you know.

12 comments:

  1. kid actually admitted he drinks piss.

    When did I ever say that? Give me the exact words. Oh, wait, you can't. Because as I recall, our conversation went like this:

    Me: We didn't agree to ANYTHING, you ass-fucking piece of maggot encrusted anus piss.
    You: Anus piss"?
    Me: It's what you are. You and all of the child-fucking, ass-licking vermin in the Republican Party.
    You: Well gee, I'd say the same thing about you, but I can't. At least piss is useful.
    Me: I'm not sure how piss is useful, unless you're admitting that you drink it. Which, given your intelligence, seems likely.
    You: No, I never admitted I drink it. But I bet you do, and you like it too.
    Me: Wrong as always.

    So I NEVER admitted that I drink piss, nor do I do it. YOU said I do. Remind me again why I should believe anything you say when you can't even keep your own story straight and tell nothing but lies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have to make shit up to get one over on me, you must be REALLY desperate.

      Delete
    2. If you have to make shit up to get one over on me, you must be REALLY desperate.
      I'm having fun at your expense. If you want to hang around, I'm gonna have my fun. It's my blog, it's my right. 😁😁😁

      Delete
    3. So you admit you're lying about me?

      Delete
    4. I admit I'm having fun on you. Call it whatever you want otherwise. 😝😝😝

      Delete
    5. Well, that makes two of us. You think I wouldn't keep coming back here if I didn't enjoy this?

      Delete
    6. And yet, you are the one who keeps griping. But whathehey, I'm still waiting for your turkey sandwich to give you a good come-back to give to me. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

      Delete
    7. You possess the intellectual agility of a small soap dish.
      You look like Jabba the Hutt's ugly grandmother.

      I think these two are my favorites among those. I've been compared to Jabba the Hut before, but never his ugly grandmother. LOL!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ These are sure better than your usual.

      Delete
    8. Favorite as in you actually agree with them, or favorite as in you admire my tenacity?

      Delete
    9. Choice #3: "Favorite" as in those were the most clever come-backs you came up with the whole time you've been on this blog. I only agree with the ugly grandmother. The soap dish is just your opinion.

      Delete
    10. It's not just an opinion, it's a FACT. How can you look at something like this:
      https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/117225654386878731

      and NOT make the connection to fascism? Say whatever you like about Obama or even Biden, but they never did shit like this.

      Delete
    11. ,It's not just an opinion, it's a FACT.

      Nope. It's just your opinion. You really don't know me well enough to make any observations. I'm older, I've had more experience in that field. You're young and a man, your instincts suck.

      As for the picture, I laughed when I saw it. It's funny! Trump is making fun of all the shit leftists say about him! If you want to complain about "fascism", you might want to look back at your own party, whose censure is "Trump is a king, Trump is a dictator", and blah-blah-blah. Maybe that will better elucidate to you why he made that image. You might want to learn to have a sense of humor while you're at it.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.