Well, Trump announced yesterday that the war is over and struck up a deal with Iran. GOD bless Trump! Now he says gas prices can go back down again. I don't have a car right now, so I'm not exactly paying much attention to the gas prices. But people are saying today that the gas prices have gone noticeably down. I knew this would happen. The leftist naysayers didn't believe him, but I had complete faith that Trump knows what he's doing! Gotta love that man! But I bet it's a bad time now to be a leftist. I wonder how they are going to twist this around to pretend that Trump did not do this. Maybe they will say "Iran made this deal long ago with Biden!" Which would be nothing but bullshit! Or maybe they'll try to say it was Obama instead. Again, nothing but bullshit. So, while the leftists are wondering who to pin the end of the war deal on instead of Donald Trump, us right-wingers are already celebrating the end of the war. Even the people of Iran are celebrating. And now they can do so without the threat of having their heads chopped off. Personally, I don't care WHO ended the war, I'm just glad it's over. But I have to say I am amazed by Donald Trump once again.
Now, we can see the beautiful view of the gas prices going down, and celebrate no more dictatorship with the Iranians! And speaking of beautiful views, JD Vance went on The View today, and he really kicked ass! But at the same time, he also graced the stage with his charm. He was professionally polite to all those women on the panel. Even Ana Navarro, who looked at him with the utmost disgust. I saw the look on her face, she was looking at him the same way my neighbor looks at me, like a bug that must be squashed! But he answered every single one of her questions politely and professionally. I liked that. I also liked his story about how he once hated Trump, and now decided he likes Trump. I think it parallels my story. I used to hate Trump too. But then I left Facebook and started watching what Trump was doing, and I liked it. JD Vance was right about one thing; it takes a great deal of humility. That's why the leftists won't learn that Trump is not all bad. They completely lack humility. I had to eat some humble pie when I found out Trump was not all bad. A lot of leftists might have seen me as a hypocrite. But that was not the case at all. I was wrong about Trump and I changed how I felt about him.
But leftists cannot do that, which is why they get so angry when republicans talk to them about Trump. A leftist's life is fed by a complete lack of humility. You'd see that once you notice what leftists worship; pride parades, pride flags. Everything in their life is all about them. It's all "me, me, me" and "my feelings". You notice how they run around calling Trump a pedophile, which he isn't, and look at what I saw posted yesterday...
Now, "pedosexual" is a thing being celebrated by the LGBTQ community. I never heard of pedosexual, but I can guess what that means! And it proves that leftists do not give a shit about someone being a pedophile. Now here they are, in black, white and blue, celebrating pedophiles! I knew this was going to happen. I think it was back in 2015, I saw a video, and I even wrote about it on this blog then, the video was of a man who claimed to identify as a woman, and he followed a little girl into the girl's restroom, and he dragged that little girl out to do GOD only knows what to her! No one in the LGBT community condemned it, and since then, have been talking a lot about MAPs; which means "Minor Attracted Persons". That was about the time I said I was no longer going to celebrate "pride month". Besides, pride is one of the 7 deadly sins, and it's going to be the downfall of the gays. Accepting MAPs is a big step in that.
But this kind of thing has been going on far longer than when Trump released the Epstein files. Like I said, the LGBTQ community has been sitting on this for years now. So, even if Trump were a "pedophile" like the leftists claim he is, it shouldn't matter since their one church and GOD is now accepting pedosexuals. Personally, I find it disgusting! It's one thing to casually love children, but this is going overboard I think! Trump has lots of kids and grandkids. I'm sure he does have a fondness for children. I just don't believe it goes as far as the leftists think. And if they are now supporting MAPs, or pedosexuals whatever! Why does it matter to them if someone is a pedophile? That's one of the puzzling inconsistencies I often see among leftists. If they are angry that one person is [as they claim] a pedophile, why is it ok for people in the LGBTQ community to accept them, but not anyone else? Personally, I think all pedophiles, or "pedosexuals", should be thrown into an active volcano and burned alive! I find pedophilia in any improper form disgusting!
Another thing leftists love that they constantly bash Trump for, is criminals. I hear them blab and gripe about it all the time. They call Trump a criminal, and I always remind them how they love criminals! Trump is not a felon like the leftists like to believe he is. Trump committed misdemeanors! That's not the same. George Floyd was a felon. Karmelo Anthony is a felon. Leftists love these people. Especially black leftists. Donald Trump is NOT a felon! But leftists like to go around saying he is. Even the judge who convicted Trump said later in an interview, that he just convicted Trump so the leftists can go around bragging "Trump is a felon!" And it worked! But who thought that kind of thing wouldn't excite the leftists? Certainly not me! And I am the one who is supposedly "easy to convince". Though that only works on me if I don't know no better. I've been on Trump's side now for nearly a decade. I know as much about him as any patriot should!
You know what I found out today? I was catching the bus to go to the post office to pick up some birds I ordered online. Sometimes at the bus stop, I see this woman who is in a wheelchair, I don't know her name though. But I do remember her face. She's a nice cool person, and fun to talk to. She wasn't catching the bus but just there smoking a cigarette. Anyways, remember that wacky woman who lived in the B building here? I spoke about her some on this blog, though I think those posts were taken down and I haven't been able to recover them. She was the one that actually admitted to me that she is an asshole, and she seemed proud of it too. I thought she was a broken woman who is just off her rocker! That's why I called her "that wacky woman". Besides, I don't know her name. Well, I found out what her name is today, her name was Amber. I also found out she does not live in this complex anymore. I shouted "Hallelujah!" Lots of crazy people live in that B building, but I said Amber was definitely the craziest one of them all! Next probably to that woman that always used to yell at people from inside her apartment.
The last time I saw Amber was when I had taken my dogs to the fairgrounds to go potty, like I always did. It was raining that day. I put the dogs out and sat in the car waiting for them to finish. Amber pulled up in front of me. I thought nothing about it. She wasn't doing anything, just parked in front of me. I left her alone as long as she left me alone. That was the only relationship I had with her. I didn't park on the dirt pit like I usually did because there was a 30-foot long semi-truck taking up the whole space. Well, just then the truck left, and I decided to park back on the dirt pit again, like I always do. But I'd be damned if Amber did not follow me there and parked right next to me. I was thinking "What the fuck is she doing?" There was a lot of other spaces she could have parked at, but she chose to park right next to me. It felt weird and creepy! I don't like this woman! Why the hell is she following me around? I thought maybe she had something to say to me at first. But I waited and she never got out of her car. I locked my car door and just turned to my phone and started watching more videos. She left before too long. But that was the weirdest experience I ever had! That was about a year and a half ago.
Now I have to make a tough decision. Based on our move. I need to make a few calls first to be sure. And I need a few things before I can put this into place. I told my sis I will discuss it with her when she gets back. It's not something I'm comfortable deciding right this minute, and I cannot discuss it over the phone. It's kinda serious. But kinda not. That's why I want to wait. I was busy today and could not make any calls. Tomorrow may be the same. I don't know. I got more birds coming, so I'll probably go to the post office again. Oh yes! And I haven't run into that crazy guy again who yelled at me for giving his dog some attention. LOL! Thank GOD! Like I said, he's probably back in Portland right now, on his little blanket under the bridge he lives under. Or in a tent on the side of the road.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.