Saturday, June 20, 2026

Real? Or Dream?

 This morning, I had woke from a weird dream. I dreamed I had a pet shark. A big great white shark. Sometimes in the dream, the shark was as sweet as a puppy! But sometimes it would turn on me and try to attack me. It never bit me in the dream, but it came awful close! I wasn't so much scared in the dream as I was perplexed. I could not, for the life of me, understand why this shark could be friendly one minute and hostile the next. And it never said in the dream. But then, I wasn't the only person in that dream. There was also this boy, about teen age years. The boy looked like he was half black and half white. Every time the shark saw that boy, that was when it'd go nuts! It must not have liked that boy. But again, I don't know.

When I woke up, I found I could not breathe. I figured I was having a little asthma attack. That sometimes happens. So, I got my inhalers and squirted some medicine into my mouth. Then, I took the dogs to go potty. When I got back, my sis was calling me on the phone. She was at the hospital in Reno. She said our mama was there, and was unresponsive. The doctors thought she'd had a little stroke. I was like "oh my GOD!" She's been ill now for a couple months. I do wish she would get better. The doctors did an MRI screening to see what it was that caused her to black out. About an hour later, my sis called me again to let me know mama had a blood clot in her lungs. I began to piece it together. I wonder if the reason I had a minor attack and couldn't breathe earlier was because my body had connected with my ma's. Meaning, it could feel what she was right then going through. Mama and I have always had a pretty strong connection.

Was I feeling what she was feeling? I don't know. I may never know. I hate to say this, but I think mama isn't going to last through this ailment. I have a feeling she's just about got one foot at Heaven's door. Of course I hope that isn't true. But it feels like it could be true. Either way, I've been doing some tall praying all day today. I know GOD will continue to do what HE thinks is best. Part of me says "I'm not ready to lose my mom!" and then there's the other part of me that says "I don't want to see her suffer anymore." I'm by far, not ready to lose my mama. It feels like just yesterday, that I lost my father. I'm still trying to get over that. If I lose my mama, I'm actually going to feel like an orphan.

One thing makes me unsure if impending doom is coming ma's way. When my sis lost Odessa, her chihuahua, the night before, I felt this overwhelming feeling of sadness. It just came on me all of a sudden. But I knew I was prematurely crying about Odessa. Then I told myself to snap out of it, and that Odessa was going to be OK. Well, the next morning, my sis called and told me Odessa had died in the night. Then I understood why I felt that sudden rush of sadness the night before. I must have somehow sensed Odessa was not going to make it through the night. She had been sick at that point for a week. And one vet visit after another did not produce any diagnosis. Usually, I had dogs that got sick, they'd quickly snap out of it, except in the case of Hutchess, my little cattle dog puppy. She died of parvo. But if I can sense that kind of trouble when it happened to Odessa, could I have also sensed my mama's demise?

In lighter news, Obama finished his library. The building is right next to a Trump tower, and someone asked how we [Trump-supporters] like it. I said I like Trump's building better. Obama's library looks to me like an oversized tomb! No windows at all, just one big pile of cement and bricks. I heard the inside has nothing good to offer either. It's more like a shrine to the Obamas than an actual congressional library. Well, Michelle [Big Mike] Obama used it to promote her book. It would have been cheaper to rent a billboard if that's all she wanted. BTW, I heard Obama stiffed the builders he hired to build that library building! He never paid them, and it kinda looks like he's not going to. So, who is the scammer?? The big difference is the leftists will turn a blind eye to Obama's behavior. If Trump did something like that, well, you can plainly see the leftists complaining about Trump's ballroom. We'd have never heard the end of it if Trump hired someone to do all that work, and refused to pay them! That would be mentioned everywhere. Just like how the leftists now keep saying Trump is a "pedophile".

Leftists are like parrots, only FAR less cute! They learn the words they are supposed to say, but don't know what they mean. Yet they keep saying them anyway. Trump never raped any young girls. The leftists just say he did. A lot of names have been blacked out of the Epstein files. But because Trump and Epstein were friends back in the early 90s, the leftists think Trump did horrible things. But Trump is not Biden! Trump told Epstein to take a walk when he found out Epstein was raping young girls. A lot of things were inspired by Epstein. More than the leftists will ever know! Leftists judge Trump because a lot of the Epstein files are blacked out, and they think the blacked out areas are where it says Trump raped young girls. But that's like a kid caught with his hands in the cookie jar and saying "I didn't do it!" and the parent believing him, even though the parent saw the kid with its hands in the cookie jar!

Epstein actually admitted that Trump never did anything on Epstein's island. And when asked about Trump, Epstein tried to look for any crimes Trump committed, but could not find a single one. That's when he started making things up about Trump. In fact, I found out a lot of the shit the leftist media says about Trump are based on Epstein's hatred and lies about Trump. It was also Epstein's idea to give Obama the Nobel Peace Prize. The leftists hate Epstein, but I think they're just saying that because they think Trump and Epstein were "so close". The truth is, Epstein hated Trump, and vice-versa.

Well, tonight I was told my drawings were "horrendous" by a biased left-winger. I just smiled and said "That's just your opinion." He was trying to get me bothered. But one thing I've learned over the years being an artist, some people will like your work, while others won't. There is no right or wrong in art. He may think my drawings are horrendous, but that's OK. It's just his opinion. He's not the first person I ever encountered that did not like my drawings. He definitely won't be the last either. But I've become numb to it all. I don't want to change my style of drawing. I'm perfectly contented with the way it is now. I don't want to get into that manga/anime way of drawing. I think those styles suck! I don't know even how anyone can stand to look at those! They're usually ugly. Some are even creepy-looking! So, I like my good old fashioned way of drawing.

This same guy also said he's "heard right-wingers have zero imagination". Well, again, he can think whatever he wants to. But my Metazoic website would disagree with him. I've got over 4,000 species for Metazoica listed now. All thought up by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.