Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Let's Play A Game

 I want to play a bit of a game here. It's a quiz game, to see if leftists really are in a cult. I'm going to list some questions and scenarios that have occurred that leftists constantly get wrong, and has been absolutely proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt. Every leftist who sees this, I'd like to see try and give their answers in a response below. It's voluntary, no one has to play along. I don't mind it. But I'd like to see if leftists actually believe what they are hearing from MSNBC, The View, ABC, or CNN. They are all multiple choice questions. Here goes...

George Floyd died of

  1. Fentanyl overdose
  2. Derek Chauvin squatting on his neck

Charlie Kirk was shot by

  1. A radical trans-activist
  2. Israel
  3. A Trump supporter

Did Trump legally win the 2024 national election?

  1. Yes
  2. No

The Ukraine/Russia war began

  1. under Trump
  2. under Biden

Inflation began

  1. under Trump
  2. under Biden

Kamala Harris said she would not change anything from Biden's administration

  1. True
  2. False

The Israel/Iran war began

  1. under Biden
  2. under Trump

Kamala Harris was the country's border czar

  1. True
  2. False

It is more decent to affirm someone's delusions so their feelings won't be hurt

  1. True
  2. False

Leftists are on "the right side of history"

  1. True
  2. False

When you meet a Trump-supporter how do you react?

  1. I'd kill/attack them
  2. I'd leave them alone and let them walk by
  3. I don't respond at all

All conservatives are racist

  1. True
  2. False

All conservatives hate gays

  1. True
  2. False

Islamists are here to invade and take over

  1. True
  2. False

Democrats started the KKK

  1. True
  2. False

America was founded by Christians

  1. True
  2. False

Conservatives feel what way about immigrants?

  1. They're good as long as they are here legally
  2. They hate all immigrants, including those who are here legally

ICE has arrested migrants who are here legally

  1. True
  2. False

Is America stolen land?

  1. Yes
  2. No

Trans women are real women

  1. True
  2. False
  3. Only after surgery

Trans women should be allowed to compete in women's sports

  1. Yes
  2. No

And that's it. If anyone wants to accept the challenge, put your answers in a comment. I will post my own answers in a comment when I get enough of other people answering. You don't have to explain your answers unless you want to (in a FEW words! Not a mini-novel like leftists tend to).

23 comments:

  1. All right, I'll play your little game. However, I won't limit myself to "a few words"-- I will take however long I feel is necessary to support my answers.

    1. The answer is B. Fentanyl was found in Floyd's body, but Dr. Andrew Baker, who examined him, listed it as a "contributing conditions". However, he explicitly ruled the death a homicide caused by "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression". Derek Chauvin was ultimately the one who killed George Floyd, regardless of whether Fentanyl was involved.

    2. The answer is A. Charlie Kirk was shot by a left-wing radical. This is an unfortunate fact, but it is a fact.

    3. The answer is B. Trump did legally win the 2024 election, no further comment there.

    4. The answer is neither of those. The Ukraine/Russia war has technically been ongoing since 2014, when Russia invaded the Crimean Peninsula. This was during Obama's presidency, but that should not be taken as a pattern.

    5. The answer is A. Inflation has existed in the United States for its entire history, but the high inflation that plagued Joe Biden's Presidency had its roots in Trump's.

    6. This is TRUE. Harris kept her campaign similar to Biden's and this is thought to be a large factor in what cost her the election.

    7. The answer is A. Again, these are unfortunate facts, but they are still facts.

    8. The answer is B. People need to be told the truth so they don't live in a bubble of lies. This is especially true when those lies involve racism and transphobia.

    9. The answer is A. Anyone who supports gay and trans rights, religious freedom, environmentalism, rights for the disabled, and support for the poor is automatically closer to "the right side of history" than those who do not.

    10. The answer is none of the above. In most cases I try to see if I can get them to see reason, and I only become hostile if they push back. Which unfortunately, they frequently do.

    11. The answer is B. Not all of them, or even most of them, are racist, but the vast majority of racist people are conservatives.

    12. The answer is B. Again, not all conservatives are homophobic, but most homophobic people are conservatives.

    13. The answer is B. Muslims are not here to take over in any sense. If their presence makes you uncomfortable, that's your problem.

    14. The answer is A. However, the Democratic party of that time had a very different platform than the Democratic Party of today, such that a Democrat in 1865 arguably has more in common with a Republican in 2026.

    15. The answer is B. Most of America's most prominent founders were Christian. However, there were also numerous non-Christians in colonial America whose existence must be acknowledged, so America's founding was never purely Christian.

    16. The answer is A. Conservatives differentiate between "legal" and "illegal" immigrants.

    17. The answer is A. ICE has a documented history of unlawfully detaining fully recognized U.S. citizens, including naturalized citizens who immigrated legally.

    18. The answer is A. Much of the United States's territory was taken by force from Native Americans, who were either killed off or forced off their land onto reservations.

    19. The answer is A. A trans woman is someone who considers themselves to be female, and has either modified their body to match or is considering doing so.

    20. The answer is A. The idea of "fairness" in sports is a myth. If you paired two random people, regardless of sex or gender, against each other in some kind of sport, there would be so many factors outside of their control at play to determine if one of those two people had an "unfair" advantage over the other. Things like height, age, birth defects, hormone levels, socioeconomic status, etc. would all play a role in determining the outcome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just didn't want leftists coming here and writing mini-novels for answers that take forever to read, and by the 5th paragraph, I lose interest anyways.

      Well, I will say I admire your honesty in giving your answers, very impressive! I actually agree with a lot of things you said. I do have some follow-up questions. I will ask them, but give me a couple days. Today has not been a very happy day.

      Delete
    2. I can't believe I'm saying this, but thank you. I hope you now have a better idea of what I ACTUALLY believe, and no longer think I'm some sort of mindless cultist.

      Delete
    3. I hope you now have a better idea of what I ACTUALLY believe

      Actually, I'm kinda scared! I didn't want to be too leftist, but I agreed with you more than I thought I would.

      This is what I found on the Floyd autopsy...
      Manner of Death: Homicide
      Cause of Death: Cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression
      Contributing Factors: Arteriosclerotic and hypertensive heart disease, fentanyl intoxication, and recent methamphetamine use
      Key Testimony: Dr. Andrew Baker clarified that the restraint and neck compression were more than Floyd's heart could withstand under stress, and that the police actions directly precipitated his death


      Then there is this very interesting piece...
      Independent Autopsy Findings: An independent autopsy commissioned by George Floyd’s family, conducted by Dr. Michael Baden and Dr. Allecia Wilson, reached a different conclusion regarding the specific physiological mechanism:
      Manner of Death: Homicide
      Cause of Death: Asphyxiation (suffocation) due to sustained neck and back compression that blocked blood and oxygen flow to the brain.


      These are the symptoms of a fentanyl overdose:
      Symptoms of an overdose include: drowsiness, extreme dizziness or weakness, irregular, fast or slow, or shallow breathing, pale or blue lips, fingernails, or skin, pinpoint pupils, relaxed and calm, slow heartbeat or breathing, seizures, sleepiness, trouble breathing, or cold, clammy skin.

      So, what happened to the independent autopsy findings? Why were they thrown out?

      but the high inflation that plagued Joe Biden's Presidency had its roots in Trump's.

      Then why, before the covid hit, was the economy so good? Why didn't inflation start before the shut down?

      Anyone who supports gay and trans rights

      Do you believe trans people and gay people should have the same rights as everyone else, or should they be granted special rights and privileges?

      In most cases I try to see if I can get them to see reason, and I only become hostile if they push back.

      By "push back" what do you mean exactly?

      Muslims are not here to take over in any sense.

      You might want to look at these videos:

      'We Are Taking Over' - Islamic Call to Prayer Blasted Over Loudspeakers in NYC


      Muslim Brotherhood’s 100-year plan to undermine US democracy: Report | CUOMO

      Al-Qaeda Leader Calls Upon Muslims in America to Wage Jihad and Assassinate American Officials

      Delete
    4. Conservatives differentiate between "legal" and "illegal" immigrants.

      Can you differentiate between the two?

      Much of the United States's territory was taken by force from Native Americans

      In several cases, the indians also helped the settlers improve the land too. It wasn't all just gloom and doom.

      A trans woman is someone who considers themselves to be female

      Trans people also admit that gender is all in their head, and has nothing to do with genitals or chromosomes.

      If you paired two random people, regardless of sex or gender, against each other in some kind of sport, there would be so many factors outside of their control at play to determine if one of those two people had an "unfair" advantage over the other.

      Like I said in my last response, trans people admit themselves that gender is all in their head. Imagine me, a woman 20 years younger, and 100 pounds lighter. I would be fully fit. But if I was to run a race against you, a biological boy I assume, you would still beat me. If we were to wrestle, you would still beat me. No matter what. It's because you have all the superior advantages of being male. More musculature, denser bones, faster metabolism, that kind of stuff. A trans-"woman" is still a male, with all the structures of being a male. If gender is just what's in a person's head, why should real women have to give up their spot in sports? When you're running, you're competing with your legs. Not with an idea that is in your head. When you're wrestling, you are using your arms. Not an idea that is in your head. See what I'm getting at? And no amount of female hormones is going to change what really is.

      Delete
    5. OK, I'm going to answer these questions one at a time, since you've asked quite a bit of them. I don't think we're ever going to see eye to eye, but I might as well do this.

      "Then why, before the covid hit, was the economy so good? Why didn't inflation start before the shut down?"
      A: Inflation isn't a function of the economy itself, it's more like an effect of the things that shape it. While the wave of inflation hit during Biden's term, the events that led to it happened under Trump. It all started, economic experts believe, with Trump's Federal Reserve policies during his first term. These kept interest rates near zero, promoting easy borrowing that increased liquidity throughout the economy. Trump also placed tariffs on on goods like steel, aluminum, and Chinese imports, increasing baseline costs. The effects of these policies only got worse during Biden's term.

      "In several cases, the indians also helped the settlers improve the land too. It wasn't all just gloom and doom."
      In a few cases, yes, that did happen, but the vast majority of Native Americans were not so lucky. Even the ones who did befriend and ally with the settlers were usually treated as second-class citizens, and often forcibly converted to Christianity or otherwise had their culture taken away. The numbers speak for themselves. North America's native population (including modern-day Canada and the United States) had halved from 1492 to 1776 from about 8 million people to under 4 million (predominantly white in 1776). Russell Thornton estimated that by 1800, some 600,000 Native Americans lived in the regions that would become the modern United States and declined to an estimated 250,000 by 1890.

      "Do you believe trans people and gay people should have the same rights as everyone else, or should they be granted special rights and privileges?"
      I believe they deserve to be treated no differently from anyone else. Gay marriage is marriage, end of story. Trans women are women, end of story.

      "You might want to look at these videos"
      I have seen those videos. They are from Muslim extremists, and do not represent the views of the majority of over a billion Muslims on our planet (it is the second-most-popular religion after Christianity), let alone the majority of those in the United States.

      "Can you differentiate between the two?"
      In general conservatives differentiate between visa-holding immigrants who arrived by government-approved means, and those who did so without any visa or approval. I'm not saying that I agree with this distinction, but at least I understand it.

      Regarding your statement about trans people in sports, I unfortunately can't keep this one short.

      Leaving aside the fact that I doubt I would beat you at wrestling even though I'm male (I'm not in terribly good shape myself) you're making a big mistake here because you're mixing up everyday gender expression from sports regulations. Allowing trans people to live and express themselves as who they are is a matter of basic respect and personal autonomy—it doesn't require anyone to deny physical reality. It's just being a good person (something you seem to have a hard time with, admittedly).

      On the athletic side, saying 'no amount of hormones changes anything' just isn't how medicine works. Prolonged hormone therapy drastically reduces testosterone, leading to significant drops in muscle mass, strength, and red blood cell counts, which directly alters athletic performance. That's why sports organizations don't just rely on self-identification; they enforce strict medical guidelines and hormone thresholds to keep competition fair. The stereotype of a trans woman who looks like a man and can easily outcompete any woman is mostly a myth; the hormones used in gender transitioning actually make the whole body more female.

      At the end of the day, respecting how someone lives their life in society doesn't take anything away from anyone else. It's just a matter of common decency.

      Delete
  2. I've always said everyone has a right to their own opinions.

    Personally, I blame inflation on the blm riots of 2020 first, and Biden second. Those riots costed our country millions of $$.

    I have seen those videos. They are from Muslim extremists
    Yes, Islamists. I don't even call them "muslims" at all. That's why I separate them from peaceful muslims by referring to them as islamists.

    As for me being an indecent person, so what? I'm an indecent person, you are an indecent person, we're ALL indecent. No one alive today is a decent person. That's why Jesus came down and saved us from sin.

    respecting how someone lives their life in society doesn't take anything away from anyone else.
    I never said I don't want someone to live their life however they want. YOU said I said that. I don't mind it, as long as it doesn't infringe on anyone else's rights. And that's what trans "women" do when they enter womens' sports. It would not be fair of me to infringe on your rights, would it? Like if I were to park my car in a handicapped parking space to run into a store for a few minutes to pick up something, and in that time, a person who was really handicapped needed to park in the spot I took from them. That's not really fair for me to park there. I feel exactly the same about womens' sports and locker rooms. If a woman does not want a man in the locker room while she's undressed, even if it's a man who thinks he's a woman, it's not fair to her to allow that man in the same space as her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Those riots costed our country millions of $$."
    That's not how inflation works. The riots caused millions of dollars worth of damage, I'm not denying that. But compared to the overall cycle of the American economy that's basically nothing. The riots were, at most, a minor factor in the inflation.

    "Yes, Islamists. I don't even call them "muslims" at all. That's why I separate them from peaceful muslims by referring to them as islamists."
    You say that, but having gone through your posts I can't help but notice you hold Muslims as a whole in disdain, regardless of whether they are fundamentalists or not. What you're doing is essentially the equivalent of the "I have black friends" excuse that racist people use to deny their racism. You're Islamophobic-- and you've even admitted to such in the past-- and you're using the idea of "good Muslims" as a way to cover it up.

    "I'm an indecent person, you are an indecent person, we're ALL indecent. No one alive today is a decent person. That's why Jesus came down and saved us from sin."
    True, nobody is perfect, but we should all strive to be the best we can be. And you're not even trying.

    "I never said I don't want someone to live their life however they want. YOU said I said that. I don't mind it, as long as it doesn't infringe on anyone else's rights. And that's what trans "women" do when they enter womens' sports. It would not be fair of me to infringe on your rights, would it? Like if I were to park my car in a handicapped parking space to run into a store for a few minutes to pick up something, and in that time, a person who was really handicapped needed to park in the spot I took from them. That's not really fair for me to park there. I feel exactly the same about womens' sports and locker rooms. If a woman does not want a man in the locker room while she's undressed, even if it's a man who thinks he's a woman, it's not fair to her to allow that man in the same space as her."

    The parking analogy doesn't really fit here because using a designated space you don't qualify for is taking a resource out of convenience. Trans women aren't using women's spaces out of convenience—they are women seeking to participate in public life like everyone else.

    When it comes to sports, fairness is managed through medical standards, not arbitrary exclusion. When trans women meet the testosterone and biological thresholds set by sports governing bodies-- and they usually do-- they are competing fairly within female physiological norms, not 'stealing' a spot.

    As for locker rooms, privacy rights are protected by laws against inappropriate behavior, which apply to everyone equally. Someone's personal discomfort with sharing a space with a trans person doesn't mean their rights are being infringed upon. Real safety is about enforcing rules against bad behavior, not banning an entire group of people who are just trying to have the same rights as the group they identify with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's not how inflation works.
      I beg to differ, that IS how it works. Property gets destroyed, insurance goes up for businesses, businesses have to compensate by charging higher prices.

      I can't help but notice you hold Muslims as a whole in disdain
      Where? If it was more than a year ago, it doesn't count. I'm learning as I go along, and I found out the difference between muslim and islam.

      What you're doing is essentially the equivalent of the "I have black friends" excuse that racist people use to deny their racism.
      See! This is exactly why I absolutely LOATHE leftists!!! They think "because you have black/muslim friends doesn't mean that you aren't "racist"." If I were truly "racist", I wouldn't see blacks or other races as equals. Therefore, I wouldn't want to make friends with them. You leftists just don't seem to get that! You say shit like that while implying that black people are stupid, or incognizant!!!

      Delete
    2. You dunce!!! You haven’t got the sense that god gave the butt!!! I don’t wanna hear anymore of your whining about who doesn’t have colored friends!!! That is the same bullshit that i hear from the likes of you and its as lame as you are dumbass!!! So cut out the bleeding heart shit. You’re talking to me now and i dont listen to leftists!! Get over it!!

      Delete
    3. I love it when they monologue back. Bring it on.

      Delete
    4. You’re talking to me now and i dont listen to leftists!!

      I think I'm just getting leftist burnout! Face it, you really cannot talk to these people. Between this kid, and the losers on Quora, you just cannot get through to these people.

      Leftists are just the biggest hypocrites the world has ever seen and will ever see! I actually feel more sad for black people. Leftists use "pretty" words while talking about them, and they convince them that everyone who does not look like them is "racist", and it's the democraps who amiably, and seemingly reaching out the hand of friendship, tell black people to their face they're too stupid to get a voter ID, or so decrepit they could never get a job, or into college, without DIE. I think leftists are clueless to what racism really is. I blame the Obamas for that! I also blame other leftists who want to change meanings so the words fit their narrative. Do you still wonder why I prefer animals over people??? It's because of people like this. Kids, leftists, democraps, Ovomit supporters, people who just won't get it, etc.

      Now listen, I'm sure the Rogue Demoncrap is going to say "We don't do that", but they do! They just hide it behind false empathy. Many leftists are too dim-witted to realize that. Lyndon Johnson, a demoncrap leader in the 1960s, gave black people welfare in 1965. It was nice of him, right? Fuck that! He did it while using the other side of his mouth to say "We'll have these n****rs voting democrat for the next 200 years!" His exact words! And don't give me that BS about "Today he'd be considered a republican". That's bullshit too. The republicans now are the same as they were 100 years ago. Look at how left-leaning milk and toast fence-sitters behave about white people. They still have the racist bug biting them. It's just now it has been turned on straight, white, christian men.

      I'm glad I left the left! I sure as heck wouldn't want to follow them there, or anywhere their little racist asses will take them next.

      Delete
    5. The parking analogy doesn't really fit here because using a designated space you don't qualify for is taking a resource out of convenience.

      Well, I think the analogy is perfect. Trans "women" are taking metals away from real women because they insist on entering into a designated space they don't qualify for. Pedo-Joe was the one who gave them the "right" to enter that space. And I don't accept the admission of men to women's spaces from a man who thought it was OK to bathe with his own 10-year old daughter, or the people who still call Trump a "rapist pedophile" while pretending what Biden did with his child, did not happen.

      Trans women aren't using women's spaces out of convenience

      Oh yes they are!!! They damn-well are! Nathan "Lia" Thomas and Jonathan "Jessica" Yaniv both come to mind. No one in Heaven or Earth will ever convince me that Nathan Thomas did not transition just to beat women in their own sports. He came in 445th in the men's swimming competition. He always wanted to be a great olympic swimmer. There seems to be a pattern there.
      And Jonathan Yaniv would go into the women's locker room and tweet sickly shit about tampons hanging out of their vaginas, and how it makes him "feel hot". A real woman would never do that.
      And those were just 2 examples.

      they are women seeking to participate in public life like everyone else.


      First of all, they're not women. That's all in their head, and they admit it themselves. Second of all, they don't have to participate in women's sports. They don't have to go into designated women's spaces. So, I believe they do it for convenience. I don't mind people living their lives, but trans "women"'s rights are infringing on real women's rights. That's why I am against this new movement. And it was started by a man who took showers with his own daughter when she was underaged. The man in the dress, I won't say anything (just laugh at him). But taking women's trophies and going into women's spaces just to ogle at their privates, that's where I draw the line.

      Delete
    6. Racist? RACIST? That's rich coming from you, considering that you are the single most racist person I have ever had the displeasure of speaking to. The only reason I've even bothered talking to you all this time is because I imagined that there must be a shred of human decency buried deep within that empty, hateful void you call a brain.

      But perhaps I was foolishly optimistic. You lack empathy, kindness, generosity, charity-- in fact, you're an empty shell devoid of every single positive human attribute. I feel sorry for the trees whose oxygen you inhale to prolong your pointless, hateful, pathetic existence. Because at the tend of the day that's all you are. A sad, insignificant speck of a person raging against the world.

      Fuck you.

      Delete
    7. You are racist and you are a fool! You think I am the most racist person you know, but congratulations! Look in the mirror and you will see the person who takes the crown as the most racist person in the world!!! It's YOU, hunny bunny!
      Go to hell!

      Delete
    8. You despicable, cretinous worm. I will crush the entire worldview that you cling so tightly to, even if I have to drag your name through the mud to do it. Your actions disgust me. Your very thoughts repulse me. Your insistence that I am racist baffles me. That a thing such as yourself is allowed to live and speak such hateful words freely has given me serious reason to doubt everything I've ever believed to be true and right. I would tell YOU to go to hell, but at this point I'm fairly sure that's where you came from in the first place.

      Does it make you happy to think such terrible things? Do you get any kind of joy, any kind of peace of mind, out of living a life filled with nothing but violent, hateful anger towards the entire human race? Or are you so warped by your hate that you are incapable of anything else?

      Delete
    9. You despicable, cretinous worm.

      You disgusting, odious piece of horse shit!

      I will crush the entire worldview that you cling so tightly to, even if I have to drag your name through the mud to do it.

      HAHA!! This from the little boy who wanted to bring charges against me for saying he abuses animals! LOL!

      Your actions disgust me. Your very thoughts repulse me.

      Your very presence repulses me! So we're even!

      Your insistence that I am racist baffles me.

      I don't know why, you should be used to it. People who are always crying racist, and saying everything is racist are profoundly the most racist people out there! Stop thinking you can speak for us all, white boy!

      That a thing such as yourself is allowed to live and speak such hateful words freely has given me serious reason to doubt everything I've ever believed to be true and right.

      That a thing, such as yourself, is allowed to breathe the same air I do, makes me want to doubt everything I know about life. Your mama should have spanked you more often as a child.

      I would tell YOU to go to hell, but at this point I'm fairly sure that's where you came from in the first place.

      Now you think you can speak for GOD. Right? Man, you are seriously sick in the head! Besides, you keep kissing islamist's asses like you do, you'll be there before me.

      Does it make you happy to think such terrible things? Do you get any kind of joy, any kind of peace of mind, out of living a life filled with nothing but violent, hateful anger towards the entire human race?

      Does it make you feel joy and peace of mind to call someone, that you hardly know outside of the speculative evolution circles, a "racist"? You need to take a good long look at yourself, and learn what you are doing to society is hurting everyone. Not me. Not just yourself. If we all had your morals and values, there would be no law and order in this country. We would become the third world.

      Delete
    10. "that you hardly know outside of the speculative evolution circles"

      Oh. One last thing. Your Metazoic mammals are nothing but dinosaurs in fursuits. Yeah, I said it.

      Delete
    11. Maybe so, but you loved them! 😝😝😝😝😝

      Delete
    12. You want the truth? I ALWAYS thought they were implausible and ridiculous.

      Elephant shrews evolving into tyrannosaurs and sauropods? Bats becoming pterosaurs? The only reason I gave you suggestions for your project is because I know more about biology than you, and I figured maybe I could guide you in the right direction. I just didn't say that out loud because I knew you'd never listen to me if I did. You were always an egotistical, uncreative hack, even back then. That was what got you kicked off the Speculative Evolution forum. The only reason I ever bothered engaging with you was to try and make you less of one. And that never worked, whether with speculative biology or with basic human decency.

      I'm sorry I ever met you, and I sincerely hope you put at least a fraction of the effort you put into these posts into being a better person. But know you, I imagine you probably won't. Goodbye, and good riddance.

      Delete
    13. Well, who cares anyways. As long as I am rid of you. Like you said, good riddance! Make it permanent this time! Better yet, go crawl back up your mama's ass!

      Delete
    14. BTW Gray Stanback, you are in a cult. And you are brainwashed too.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.