I said I was going to do it, well here it is...
ICE and Trump vs. Obama
- Barack Obama (8 years): Oversaw approximately 3.1 million formal ICE removals across two terms, peaking at over 407,000 in fiscal year 2012. [1]
- Donald Trump (First Term, 4 years): Recorded fewer than 932,000 total ICE deportations, with a peak of about 269,000 in 2019. [1]
One thing I always hear from leftists is this thing about due process for illegals. That seems to be the only time (and I do mean the ONLY time) leftists care about due process. They say Obama gave fair court hearings to illegals, even though we, as Americans, do not owe illegals anything. But they say Trump never gives any due process to illegals.
Here's what I found about Obama...
- Formal hearings: The administration processed roughly 3 million formal deportations through the executive immigration court system.
- Non-judicial removals: A significant share of removals during the Obama administration—estimated by analysts and advocacy groups to be around 70% to 75% by 2012—did not involve a formal hearing before a judge. [1, 2]
- Legal mechanisms: These relied on established legal tools like expedited removal (fast-track deportations near the border) and the reinstatement of prior deportation orders, which limit standard court hearings. [1, 2]
- Criticism: Civil rights organizations like the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) criticized these rapid removal practices, arguing that expanding fast-track authorities undermined adequate due process protections for individuals swept up in the interior or at the border. [1]
And this about Trump...
- Constitutional Protections: The U.S. Constitution's Fifth Amendment guarantees due process rights to "any person" on U.S. soil, regardless of legal immigration status. [1, 2]
- Expedited Removals: The administration expanded expedited removal policies to deport certain individuals rapidly without a standard hearing before an immigration judge. [1]
But do illegals really have a right to due process? Well, according to what I found, they do. But there are limitations...
- Notice: Receiving a formal document that explains the charges and reasons for deportation.
- Hearing: The right to have a case heard before an immigration judge.
- Defense: The chance to present evidence, bring witnesses, and reply to government claims.
- Civil Law: Immigration violations are civil matters rather than criminal offenses. Because of this distinction, immigrants do not receive a government-paid public defender if they cannot afford a lawyer. [1]
- Fast-Track Rules: Congress allows "expedited removal" for certain individuals who are caught at the border or who entered very recently, which bypasses standard court hearings in specific situations. [1, 2]
- You can read more about current legal challenges and updates from the American Immigration Council. [1]
However, I can see why Trump is also using the fast-track rules. It's because of Biden. Biden allowed far too many illegals to cross our borders during his term. This is the part leftists just don't seem to understand. They think Trump is deporting illegals for shits and giggles. Or because they think he's "racist" and "xenophobic". But that's not the case at all. For example, I remember one person crossing the border under Biden's admin. He was a Pakistani man. He came into this country, it was believed, to cause trouble. He said something to the effect of "Americans don't know me now, but they soon will know me!" Which sounded like a threat! He even said it with this look of hatred in his eyes. That's the reason I support ICE. My priorities are the victims, and potential victims. Here's a few...
Those are the faces of Americans who were killed by illegal immigrants. Many died due to Biden's soft-on-crime laws. Biden was such a dumbass, he gave more respect to the criminals than to the victims. At least Trump respects the victims. These are some of the most well-documented victims of illegal immigrants...
I pray every day for our country. Actually, I am not too scared now, but I will be when Trump gets out of office. I'm voting for JD Vance then, if he runs. I sure as Hell don't want AOC as president! She's too dumb to run a country. She didn't even know what a garbage disposal is. But you know the leftists. They'll vote for her anyway. They think she's the second coming of Einstein. That's a thing that I've noticed is common among leftists. They think anyone who agrees with them are intelligent, well-educated people. And those who disagree with them are uneducated people. That's why I don't give a shit if a leftist thinks I'm intellectually challenged, or whatever they call it now. Besides, they're the ones who think men can magically become women, and vice-versa, while the rest of us have known for millennia that no mammal can change genders.
In all of nature, the number of transgender mammals and birds can be counted on the fingers of one hand. Yes, I have actually seen it. I once saw a cardinal that had coloring of both a male and female. Here's an example of that...
And have you ever seen a female lion with a mane? It's caused by a hormonal imbalance...
These don't happen in nature nearly as much as it does in the human world. And I don't buy the conception that there are more trans people now because they are more accepted. If that were really the case, then why have trans people been around for hundreds of years? Leftists always say that. So, why is that? That more proves that transgender today is a social miasma, brought on by leftists. I think it has a lot to do with big pharma and weak men not wanting to commit to the patriarchy.
I saw a video last night about Ellen Paige, who named herself "Elliot Page". She's now demanding we all see her as a biological man. The problem is, we never will. She still has a lot of girlish qualities. And those who watched her in The Odyssey said she still runs like a woman. Well, her reasons for yearning to change into a male are some of the stupidest reasons I've ever heard. She said she just did it because she was tired of male fans stalking and ogling her. Well, she was once so cute. Many women would have killed to look like her! Instead of believing she'd be happier disguised as a man, she should have become a better role-model for young girls. But this pretty well proves people like her transition for only one reason; insecurity. Not body dysmorphia, just plain and simple insecurity. I see it in Ellen's eyes. She's definitely NOT happy with her life now.

.jpg)

.jpg)
Let's break this down. It's going to take a long time, but I wasn't planning on going anywhere today anyway, so I might as well.
ReplyDeleteFirst off, raw numbers of deportations. You claim that the Obama administration carried out significantly more formal deportations and removals by raw numbers (approx. 3.1 million over 8 years) than Trump's first term.
Statistically, this comparison is broadly accurate according to government and immigration data tracking (such as TRAC reports). The Obama administration carried out high volumes of removals, leading immigrant advocates to label him the "deporter-in-chief."
But there's a catch. Immigration experts and statisticians point out that raw comparisons can be misleading because of how "deportations" were counted. Under the Obama administration, a large percentage of those figures (often estimated around 70% to 75%) were rapid administrative actions—such as expedited removals at the border or the formal reinstatement of prior removal orders—rather than full, traditional immigration court trials. Furthermore, shifts in border demographics over time (such as increases in families seeking asylum versus single adult border-crossers who are easier to quickly return) heavily dictate enforcement metrics.
Second, you question whether undocumented immigrants actually have a right to due process, noting that while legal findings indicate they do, critics argue they shouldn't or that Americans "do not owe illegals anything." From a legal standpoint, the question is not up for interpretation; it is explicitly established in constitutional law. The text of the Fifth Amendment states that no "person"—not "no citizen"—shall be deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of law.
Third, it's true that Americans have been killed by illegal immigrants. But hundreds of criminological studies and a vast array of public health data consistently show that undocumented immigrants do not commit violent crimes at higher rates than U.S. citizens. In fact, multiple long-term studies indicate that they often have lower rates of arrest and incarceration for violent and property crimes compared to native-born Americans.
Finally, comparing transgender people to animals with hormonal or chromosomal imbalances is a blatant false equivalency. Unlike animals, humans have the capacity to choose what they want to do in life. A female lion with heightened testosterone will grow a mane, but that is not the same as becoming a male. The same thing occasionally happens in humans-- there are some women who have facial hair, but still consider themselves to be women. Being transgender is something completely different, and doesn't really have a counterpart in animals, because it requires a kind of self-awareness that only humans have.
I'm sure this has been explained to you before, but a transgender person is someone who feels that their body does not match the gender they consider themselves to be in their mind, and have decided to modify their body to match. It is, at its simplest, a form of self-expression and free speech. If, as an American, you value those things, surely you ought to allow people who feel as though they are a different gender than the one they were born as the right to identify however they wish?
I am all for free speech. But men are invading womens' spaces and sports. That's my biggest complaint about transgenders. I believe in the right of expression, but not when it violates another's rights and comforts.
DeleteWhat would it take to convince you that's not the problem you think it is?
DeleteBecause clearly, facts aren't doing the job.
DeleteIf you had come around and tried to explain it before I discovered Jonathan Yaniv, it might have worked. But then once I discovered him, all the old instincts would have settled in again.
DeleteI explained earlier, and it didn’t work even then. So tell me—without dodging the question— what will it take for you to accept the legitimacy of transgender identity? And please don’t say something absurd like people
Deletemagically changing their genitalia. It has to be something applicable in the real world.
Besides, there is a BIG difference between most transgender people and Jessica Simpson.
DeleteI once heard someone say Jonathan Yaniv is not a canary in a coal mine, he's a bunch of dead miners. Metaphorically speaking, he may be just one person. But one person in that case is one too many. Then there is William "Lia" Thomas, and C. Telfer, men who beat women in womens' sports. My concern is with the real women who had to give up their positions in sports. The damage is done. It's going to be hard for a beginner to convince me today's transgenders are in it for little more than self-attainment.
DeleteYou still haven’t answered my question—what would it take?
DeleteI'll warn you again, it'd take a lot more than you can dish up. As I said in my post, the damage is done. I know trans people exist, I don't deny their existence. I just don't believe everyone who is trans today really has gender dysphoria. Does that explain it any better?
DeleteBring it on, you insane old bat. I've dealt with the likes of you before.
DeleteAnd I've dealt with the likes of you before. And BTW, I LOVE bats. So, thank you for that compliment.
DeleteQuit stalling and tell me what it would take.
DeleteAh shut up and open your eyes!
DeleteYou, my friend, are in no position to say that. I asked you a simple question-- what would it take to convince you that transgender people are legitimate? You have been refusing to answer that question. If you continue to refuse, that means you are a coward, and you are afraid to engage with me. So tell me.
DeleteYou've already said all that BS, and my answer is the same as usual; what you think of me means NOTHING! I already answered you. And throwing around your weak insults will not change anything.
DeleteBTW, I'm NOT your friend!!! Don't mischaracterize me like that.
DeleteCalling someone "my friend" a figure of speech. It's called sarcasm. I figured you'd know that, but perhaps I gave you too much credit. What I think of you is irrelevant here.
DeleteI asked you a question-- what would it take for you to accept the legitimacy of transgender people, and accept that their identities are genuine-- and you have been refusing to answer it. So tell me.
You said it would take "more than I can dish up", but I disagree. Tell me what it would take, and I'd be more than happy to provide it.
DeleteI'm telling you, I'm not falling for this trick again. Last time I did, you showed your true colors by getting insanely angry because I didn't give you an answer you wanted to hear. I'm not gonna go there with you again! No way! Fuck that!
DeleteThis is an outrage. You are a disgrace to your kingdom, phylum, class, order, family, genus, and species!
DeleteIn layman's terms, you, madame, are an ASS.
OK very funny. ha-ha-ha.
DeleteOr maybe I should call you a chicken instead, since you’re clearly too afraid to engage with me!
DeleteI never understood the use of "chicken" to refer to someone who is afraid. Having had chickens before, I've never known them to be jumpy.
DeleteOh LORD! Here we go again! With the "you are a coward" and "you are pathetic" and other bullshit!
DeleteSave it, sucker! You've said all that shit before, and I just ignored it.
You won't tell me what it would take to convince you that trans rights are human rights
DeleteYou never mentioned that. If you did, it was probably hidden in a sentence I just scanned past. Human rights are human rights. That's my belief.
Here YOU go again. Latching onto some minor and ultimately inconsequential detail of something I said in an attempt at a "gotcha". Face it, that's not gonna work on me. Human rights are human rights, and that INCLUDES trans rights. Until trans people have the right to identify as the gender they consider themselves to be in any capacity-- including sports-- then they don't have those rights. Is that so hard to grasp?
DeleteYou still haven't told me, through all of this, what it would take for you to respect the identities of transgender people. What it would take to make you refer to them by their preferred pronouns, and support them playing as their identified genders in sports. Surely there is SOMETHING that could change your mind, and I want to know what it is.
But if not, I'm just going to let the lyrics to "Revenge" by the Plain White T's do the talking:
By now you should know everything you say
Can and will be used against you someday
I got the microphone so don't go too far
Cause I'm gonna tell the whole world how you really are
I don't even care how you're gonna feel
'Cause I've already tried to give you something real
So go ahead and get mad, never talk to me again
I don't even care 'cause I got my revenge
Here YOU go again.
DeleteThat sounds to me like you're just trolling. Like "I know you are but what am I?" kind of a mindset.
Face it, that's not gonna work on me.
It always does! You're the one who snaps and goes nuts because I won't give you an answer you want to hear.
Human rights are human rights, and that INCLUDES trans rights.
That's exactly what I said. I'm glad you finally got it.
including sports-- then they don't have those rights.
They do have rights. But they don't have the right to infringe on real women's rights. Why is that so hard for you to grasp? Do you care what happens to women at all? I'm beginning to think you don't.
what it would take for you to respect the identities of transgender people.
I respect their identities a great deal. They can play make-believe with themselves all they want to in their own space. Just respect my right to not play along.
What it would take to make you refer to them by their preferred pronouns, and support them playing as their identified genders in sports.
That would require an act of GOD. And HE made HIS decision when they were in the womb.
So go ahead and get mad, never talk to me again
DeleteOh you KNOW damn-well you ain't never gonna accept that! Three times you've said you're gonna leave and never come back and you always come back! I could care less personally what you do. Tell all your leftist friends what you think about me, I don't give a shit. You've said that same thing upteen times, and I've seen your attempts at getting people to listen to you about me, and they were hilarious, to say the least. Just remember whatever you say about me reflects on who YOU are. Not me. How's that for revenge. 😁
They do have rights. But they don't have the right to infringe on real women's rights. Why is that so hard for you to grasp? Do you care what happens to women at all? I'm beginning to think you don't.
DeleteHere’s what you don’t understand. I DO care about women, and that INCLUDES trans women. Trans women are women, and if you consider yourself an advocate for women without including trans women, then you were never any kind of feminist.
That would require an act of GOD. And HE made HIS decision when they were in the womb.
Maybe so, but God also gave us free will, and the ability to use it. If someone wants to identify as a gender they weren’t born as, then is that not part of His plan as well?
Trans women are women
DeleteNo they're not. They're still men.
then you were never any kind of feminist.
I never said I was a feminist. I don't know where you got that. But I am a woman, and I care what happens to other women.
God also gave us free will, and the ability to use it.
What's that got to do with anything? GOD did not give people free will to try and undo what HE did.
then is that not part of His plan as well?
No. That's part of Satan's plan to destroy GOD's world.
Revelation 20:7-9: Explains that after the thousand years, Satan will be released from his prison for a short time to deceive the nations before his final judgment in the lake of fire (Revelation 20:10).
The thousand years is over. This is the time he is deceiving the nations.
That last one, I agree with you on. Satan IS planning to destroy God's world. And his method of doing so IS described in Revelation. We have a very good idea of who Satan's agent on Earth-- the Antichrist-- is. Tell me, does any of this sound familiar?
DeleteOne of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?” The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months.
The headwound is the assassination attempt on Donald Trump.
The wound should have been fatal but was not, like Trump’s.
It was healed, just like Trump’s.
The whole world marvelled at this event in Revelation, just as the whole world did with Trump, live on TV.
People began to use language and actions associated with worship then, just as they are now.
People failed to notice their idolatry of a political power then (imperial Rome), just as they fail to see it now.
No one warred against the figure of the beast then, just as no one waged war against Trump when he was president first time round (and likely won’t second time either).
The beast uttered bombastic words then, just as Trump does now.
The beast exercised authority for nearly four years then, just as Trump is doing.
Tell me, does any of this sound familiar?
DeleteYep. It sounds like Obama. One thing you don't seem to get is Trump does not have the charisma that Satan has. Obama does. I've mentioned that on this blog before. If Satan were in charge of Trump, there would not have been any assassination attempt on him at all. GOD is not going to destroy one of HIS own. That's why Trump was saved. Satan sent the shooter, GOD saved Trump from destruction.
Yeah, but the Book of Revelations says the Antichrist will receive a wound to the head and recover from it, and last time I checked, Obama never got shot in the head.
DeleteBecause Satan is in charge of Obama. And his days are not done yet.
DeleteObama never made an AI video of himself a fighter jet dumping feces on Americans who were protesting his policies.
DeleteObama never made a picture of himself assaulting the leader of an allied country, and addressing them as though they were part of the United States.
Obama never depicted himself as the second coming of Jesus, or as the Pope.
Obama never called a female reporter "piggy".
Obama never called African nations "shithole countries" or said Somalia was "barely a country".
Obama never made a meme showing black people as apes-- which IS a racist stereotype, regardless of the qualities of actual apes.
Obama never encouraged his supporters to storm the Capitol and overthrow a legitimate election.
Whatever human weaknesses and flaws Obama possessed as President pale in comparison to those of Trump.
Those are all superficial. You only don't like them because they hurt your feelings. But GOD does not care about a leftist's hurt feelings. GOD looks at Trump from the inside out. Not from the outside in like you leftists do. Like I said in the last post, you're still a young man. Your instincts suck. Mine are more fine-tuned, and I don't see Trump as a bad person. BTW, Obama did steal. I don't believe he ever paid the construction crew who built his library.
DeleteIf you see him from the inside out, I'm sure you've noticed his walnut-sized brain! The man is living proof that dinosaurs once roamed the earth
DeleteBrain size has nothing to do with intelligence. It's how you use it that counts. Only in the movies does brain size matter. Besides, Trump has an average sized brain. Like everybody else. He borrowed a million dollars from his father, paid it back, and has a thriving million-dollar business, while all you do is gripe and complain online and play video games.
DeleteBrain size has nothing to do with intelligence.
DeleteThere you go again. Are you really incapable of understanding exaggeration, or figures of speech? You certainly seem to be! Perhaps you're even less intelligent than I gave you credit for being.
Well, there have been a lot of leftists I've seen that have said pretty much the same thing you did about Trump's brain. That's why I responded that way.
DeletePerhaps you're even less intelligent than I gave you credit for being.
LOL! You already have said that about 200 times. Not that I care really. Because you really do not know me. You base this figure on whether I agree with you or not. But there's a lot more to me than you will ever know.
Because you really do not know me.
DeleteI’ve got a good read on the best you can throw at this point and honestly? You’re a punk. A wannabe. A poser. You talk a big game but you refuse to engage with me the moment it seems like you’ll actually have to work to prove yourself. In fact, you know what animal you remind me of?
A lion. Specifically a male lion. You act all tough and aggressive and sure of yourself, but ultimately you’re just a bully, preying on people more vulnerable than yourself who can’t fight back. All those rants you post about transgender people and Muslims and Democrats serve no purpose except to stroke your own ego and to knock down those who are more vulnerable. Trump is the same way. He isn’t brave or strong. He just plays at being those things to impress people. And it seems to have worked on you.
I find it ironic, really, that the animal you call your least favorite is the one that you and that President you love so much both resemble most.
I’ve got a good read on the best you can throw at this point
DeleteWell, I'm not trying to win any arguments with you. Just an FYI. Because if I showed you what I am really like, you'd say the same thing about me that you probably do about Trump. That I'm just doing so for my own benefit. There's LOTS of things I don't ever mention online that are part of my character. If I were really the ego-centric you think I am, I would have already told you.
In fact, you know what animal you remind me of?
A lion.
OK, I know you're just trying to piss me off here. And this time I am not going to bite. Not this time!
Sorry.
preying on people more vulnerable than yourself who can’t fight back.
transgender people, muslims, democrats, I didn't think they were more vulnerable. In fact, they seem to stand up for themselves pretty good! Besides, I never said anything about muslims. You're confusing what I say about islamists with muslims because you leftists think everyone is a monolith.
Sorry, not sorry. I will continue to say what I always have about islamists because I do not want them here. They've set a full-scale invasion on this country, and I don't want that! Look what they did to Europe. I don't want that here. It's ironic that you say you care about women and transgender people, but you want islamists here. Talk about bullies. If islamists take over, women will be forced to cover up against our will, and stoned to death for not wanting to marry, and trans and gay people will be killed on sight.
Trump is the same way. He isn’t brave or strong.
Both Trump and I are much more brave and strong than you are. You just go along with what other leftists tell you to think. You cannot think for yourself. Leftists never can because they are scared of what will happen to them if they do. Just like you. Right-wingers don't care what you leftists think. We're stronger and we follow our hearts.
He just plays at being those things to impress people. And it seems to have worked on you.
Well, like I said, you're just a young, leftist man. Your instincts SUCK. I've been raised to study a person's behavior and emotions. I have much finer-tuned instincts than you do. And I can tell Trump is not "Just playing to impress people" like you think.
You say you are brave? Then prove it!
ReplyDeleteProve that you are willing to have your views challenged, and even changed. Prove that you are willing to accept people and ideas you aren’t familiar with even if you don’t trust them at first. Prove that your claims of not being racist are true.
Real bravery doesn’t just come from acting tough. It comes from doing the right thing when it seems hard. I’ve been trying to drill that into your thick skull all this time. So if you’re really as brave as you say you are, you’ll accept that trans women are women.
Prove that you are willing to have your views challenged
DeleteI am willing to. But I've been done with you now for several months. You just repeat what leftists want you to believe. And you want me to say you're right, and I won't. I stand firm on my beliefs.
Prove that your claims of not being racist are true.
I could but then again, you would answer with the same bullshit line leftists have made you believe for years, that even though I have colored friends, and family, I am still "rAcIsT". No, I'm not gonna go there with you again!
Real bravery doesn’t just come from acting tough.
I agree. It doesn't. REAL bravery is not being afraid to hold on to your beliefs no matter what.
So if you’re really as brave as you say you are, you’ll accept that trans women are women.
No, that would be real cowardice. Because I would be giving in to your idea that real women do not exist. And for what? Just so you'll walk away with the satisfaction that I stooped to your level and said "you're right"? Not gonna happen. And if you are waiting for that to happen, I'm afraid you are going to have a long wait.
I’m willing to wait however long it takes. There gotta be something that’ll make you crack.
DeleteWell, good luck finding it. I don't crack so easily.
DeleteEveryone has a weak spot. I just need to find yours.
DeleteYou will see dinosaurs come back to life, horselike unicorns come into existence, and the Marx Brothers come out with a new hit movie before that happens.
DeleteBring it on, you old hag! I've got more time than you ever will!
DeleteBring what on? Or is this just another of your senseless babbling?
DeleteBring on what you think it’ll take for me to change your mind. I’ll do ANYTHING.
DeleteAnything??
DeleteAnything that would be realistically possible for a human being to do. No unicorns and stuff.
DeleteWell, I gave it a lot of thought, and I've come to the conclusion that, knowing you the way I do, you won't do anything I ask. So no. I won't give in to your fantasies, I don't want to become a leftist wussy, and I won't give in to suicidal empathy. I'm not going to sully my principles for you. You aren't worth it! Fuck you, and good day!
Delete