Trump jokes around. And the leftists still don't get it!
OK, I am here once again to debunk the myths leftists continue to believe about Trump.
About Trump being a pedophile...
- Epstein Connection: Trump had a documented social relationship with the late convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein in the 1990s and early 2000s before cutting ties. Trump's name and photographs with Epstein appear extensively in documents, emails, and FBI files released by the Department of Justice. [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
- Uncorroborated Claims: Recently released FBI interview summaries (302 forms) and documents include unverified allegations from an individual claiming she was assaulted by Trump as a teenager in the 1980s or 1990s. [1, 2, 3]
- Denials: Trump and his administration have consistently denied all accusations of wrongdoing, characterizing the released emails and allegations as unfounded hoaxes or political distractions. The Justice Department and White House representatives have noted that inclusion in the unredacted or released Epstein files does not equal verified evidence of criminal behavior. [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
About Trump having sex with his daughter...
- The "Dating" Remark: During a 2006 appearance on The View, when asked about his daughter posing for a magazine, Trump said, "I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I would be dating her." He then added, "Isn't that terrible? How terrible? Is that terrible?" Representatives later stated he was joking. [1, 2]
- The Wendy Williams Show: In a 2013 appearance on The Wendy Williams Show alongside Ivanka, host Wendy Williams asked what they had in common. Ivanka answered "real estate or golf," while Trump joked, "Well, I was going to say sex, but I can't relate that to her." [1]
The fact of the matter is, he did not actually have sex with his daughter! But leftists keep on talking about it like he did! I think his comments would more be along the lines of a father telling potential suitors for his daughter how good she looks. I've sometimes said my father was a handsome man, and I would have dated him if I weren't his daughter. But that does not mean I would have really done it! I just said it in fun. Nothing more. And it just says Trump agreed when Howard Stern asked if he could call Ivanka a "piece of ass". I'm sure that was all in fun too, or maybe Trump just thought it was. We don't know for sure because we can't read Trump's mind. And I was brought up not to think the worst thing first, until I know for sure. So, I'm not going along with that. And if anything, Howard Stern was the one being creepy for even bringing that up in the first place!
About rising gas prices...
- Blocked Shipping Lanes: U.S. military actions and tensions with Iran have threatened oil tankers in the Strait of Hormuz, a narrow sea path critical for global oil transport. [1, 2, 3]
- Rising Oil Costs: When tankers cannot move safely, fewer oil supplies reach the market, pushing crude oil prices above $90 a barrel. [1]
- National Security: President Trump states that confronting Iran is necessary to stop a nuclear threat.
- Temporary Problem: White House officials argue that high pump prices are a short-term issue that will drop once the conflict eases.
- Poll Numbers: A public poll shows that 48% of Americans blame President Trump and his administration more than any other factor for the high fuel costs. [1]
- Refining Shortages: A global shortage of active oil refineries (factories that turn raw oil into usable gasoline) keeps finished fuel expensive.
- Global Wars: The ongoing war between Russia and Ukraine continues to strain world energy supplies. [1]
Every time I hear a leftist complain about today's gas prices anyway, I remind them how they said the president has no control over the price of gas when Biden was in office. So, I hold them strictly to that. This was info that I found...
- Global Market: Oil is a global commodity. Buyers and sellers set the price based on world supply and demand.
- Crude Oil Cost: Crude oil makes up more than half of the total cost of gasoline.
- Drilling Rules: They can change rules for oil and gas drilling on federal lands.
- Emergency Reserves: They can release oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve to help lower sudden price spikes.
About the misdemeanors Trump was charged with...
- The Base Charge: Falsifying a business record with intent to defraud is a Class A misdemeanor. [1]
- The Escalation Rule: Under New York Penal Law Section 175.10, the charge jumps to a Class E felony if the false entry hides a second crime. [1, 2]
- The Other Crimes: Prosecutors argued that Donald Trump falsified records (such as checks, invoices, and ledger entries) to cover up a $130,000 hush-money payment to Stormy Daniels. They claimed this was done to illegally influence the 2016 presidential election by suppressing negative information, which violated state election conspiracy laws, tax laws, and campaign finance limits. [1, 2, 3]
About E. Jean Caroll and her convictions...
- The Verdict: A 2023 federal jury found Trump liable for sexual abuse and defamation, ordering him to pay $5 million.
- The Payment: After exhausting his appeals, including the Supreme Court declining to hear the case and rejecting further reconsideration, the funds (totaling roughly $5.6 million with accrued interest) were disbursed to Carroll from a court-controlled account. [1]
- Separate Case: A separate Manhattan jury awarded Carroll $83.3 million in a different defamation lawsuit regarding statements Trump made while in office.
I can see Trump defaming someone, it happens a lot. But I still don't buy that he had non-consensual sex with her. Besides, she's older than Trump is! She should have known better before she spread her legs for him!
Now, let's discuss the elephant in the room...
Biden did have a drag show at the White House...
- The Event: The Biden administration hosted what it called the largest Pride Month celebration in White House history, with over 1,000 guests attending a picnic and concert. [1, 2, 3]
- The Guest: Drag queen and RuPaul's Drag Race contestant Brita Filter was among the invited attendees. [1]
And leftists complain about Trump celebrating America's 250th birthday with a public carnival! No naked women there. Even if Biden did condemn the act, it still happened there because of the energy those drag queens gave off.
Ashley's diary...
- Confirmation: Fact-checking organizations like Snopes updated their assessments from unproven to authentic after Ashley Biden submitted a letter to a federal court in 2024. [1]
It was stolen, but also given to the media. The story of Biden taking showers with her are true. Sorry she feels embarrassed by the exposure. But she should feel good that the truth got out. And since when is it a federal crime to steal a diary????
Well, that's what I have for now. And tomorrow, we'll discuss Obummer.
"Donald Trump has never been criminally charged or legally convicted of any offense related to pedophilia or child sexual abuse."
ReplyDeleteSo? Just because he's never been convicted doesn't mean he hasn't done it. If you killed someone and were never charged or legally convicted, that wouldn't make the person you killed any less dead. The fact that he's never been charged or convicted doesn't mean Trump is innocent, it means he's good at getting away with what he does!
So a button on your shirt. You leftists do nothing but say "Trump was convicted!" And anyway, we agreed you'd never come back!
DeleteWe didn't agree to ANYTHING, you ass-fucking piece of maggot encrusted anus piss.
Delete"Anus piss"? 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
DeleteIt's what you are. You and all of the child-fucking, ass-licking vermin in the Republican Party.
DeleteWell gee, I'd say the same thing about you, but I can't. At least piss is useful. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
DeleteI'm not sure how piss is useful, unless you're admitting that you drink it. Which, given your intelligence, seems likely.
Deleteunless you're admitting that you drink it.
DeleteNo, I never admitted I drink it. But I bet you do, and you like it too. 😁😁😁
Wrong as always.
DeleteOh that's right. You drink urine from your cat's litterbox.
DeleteYou dummycrats kiss ass of the most stupidest and ugliest people onnthe planet!! Fuck you and shutup!!! Real people are talking!!!!
ReplyDelete