This picture shows a mob of young black people attacking white college students at the student house near York College campus. So far, I haven't heard much in the way of details about this attack, one podcaster said this started because several black people over the past few days have been found "lynched to death". But I don't think that's true, because the black people they thought had been lynched, had actually committed suicide. That was the official findings. But apparently, this started due to an exchange of words. I'm pretty sure the white girls did not start the altercation. They almost never do. It's usually started by the black kids. That's been my experience anyway. Especially in the case of black leftist women (and girls). They just cannot let things go. They always have to show off their displays of power by beating up white people.
Now, as I have said before, I know not all black people are like this. It's not all of them, but it is always them, especially lately. This racial bullshit is getting out of hand! Lately, black people have not been doing much to endear themselves to Americans. I'm beginning to believe Charlie Kirk was right. Maybe black people were better off during the days of slavery and Jim Crowe. When Charlie Kirk said that, he was talking that black people were more civilized and human back then. There were, more often than not, fathers in the family, and the mothers stayed at home and took care of the kids. Much better than they do now! Speaking of which, you see that woman in the center picture? Well, she said she was offended by the word "uncivilized" at a town meeting. This is what the Law Enforcement group on Facebook said about the meeting...
On the 300 block of West Jackson Street near York College, female students sitting on their rental porch asked a street-race crowd to get off the property. One victim told FOX43, "I turn and see my friend get dragged by her hair down our porch steps and disappear."Another said she was hauled to a stop sign and kicked by about a dozen people at once, then blacked out from a kick to the ribs and a blow to the head while a circle filmed her.Three juvenile girls now face charges that include felony riot and simple assault.Then came the civic seminar. A resident on camera said, "To me, that feels like you're saying that the juveniles in this incident are uncivilized, and I am personally offended by that analogy." She then started assigning blame to the victims, asking what the college would do to put in check the off-campus students.
The worst thing about all this, the white students (and some neighbors) called 911, and were told the police were on their way. They never showed up. This is the world the leftists want for us. One of the main reasons why I let that kid come in here and comment as long as I did was because I wanted everyone to see the leftists' tactics. They want us afraid and dead. And they announce that behind the mask of being "compassionate". When it comes to leftists though, there is no such thing as compassion. I'm sure little mister Gray Stanback saw that video and laughed, and cheered for the black people attacking. Probably said the white students deserved it. If so, then I hope this happens to him someday, and he gets the same result as those students did. Maybe then, he will learn something about compassion. Until then, may he get caught in a field of quicksand and not be able to get out. May he never know a moment's peace. And may his fly always be open.
Anyway, this is the response from law enforcement to this woman...
Excuse me, are we talking about the students who called 911 while getting stomped? We could think of a lot more words to use than “uncivilized” when it comes to these miscreants.
Personally, I don't give a shit if the word "uncivilized" offended that woman. I got some names I can use myself to describe the people attacking those students, starting with the word animals, and going right down to wretch! And I don't even really want to call them animals. Animals at least, can learn how to behave. That woman was lucky I wasn't at that meeting. I'd have offended her at every turn! And when she would bring up how we should not call those evildoers "uncivilized", I would have told her "I don't give a shit if you are offended!" I don't play that game. And I don't have any feelings for criminals.
In other news, I've been having fun with AI lately. I've been making some of the pics I put up on Metazoica more realistic looking. Particularly the families I didn't really want to work on. But doing them in AI made working on them fun! Like the family Volacostidae. Those are actually hard to draw, because of the wings that protrude from the ribs. They're supposed to be designed like the modern flying lizards of Indonesia (Genus: Draco). I tried to get AI to create a video of one of them gliding like the flying lizards. But it's hard, and I've tried everything in AI. This is what I get...
It's not supposed to sprout bat-like wings and fly!!! The projections from the ribs open up and the animal glides through the trees. Like this...
And no matter what I ask AI, I just cannot get it to replicate that! But I am still just learning how to communicate with AI to get it to do what I want. The clips show the animals in motion, and they're only a few seconds long. Someday, I do hope to get into that program that allows me to make movies using AI. Full-length movies for Metazoica and UMG Productions!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.