I try so hard not to get so angry. My apologies to my other viewers for that. I don't like getting that angry but this time, the wrong buttons were pushed. And it's always from leftists! UGH!!! I was trying to be civil. Not nice, but not aloof either. I was just trying to be civil. I should not have allowed that to happen. I was surprised to see how much I still agree with the left on. I thought "Well, maybe I can understand some". But then came the idea of muslim vs. islam. I learned they are 2 different things. Even my partner, who is a muslim, says there's a difference. Islam is like the radical muslims. In fact, islam means "submit". I just recently learned that. They want everyone to submit to them, as well as to Allah. I used to think Allah was just their word for GOD. But the more I learned about it, the less it sounded like the same as our God.
Anyway, I was perfectly willing to stay civil until this leftist said "What you're doing is essentially the equivalent of the "I have black friends" excuse that racist people use to deny their racism." That made me madder than anything ever in my life! You just cannot talk to leftists. They are in a cult and don't seem to realize it. I had one leftist ask me who their cult leader is. I think it may be Big Mike Obama! She was basically the one who brought racism back, and then made it so everything anyone says is "racist". Back in the 90s and early 2000s, you never heard anything about this is racist, or that is racist, or about "white fragility" or "microaggressions" or any of that kind of bullshit! Obama was the first one to say "white people are inherently racist", and now everything a white person says is "racist". Even if they say "I have black friends". To Big Mike Obama, that is the worst thing a white person can say! My first boyfriend was black! And I adored him. Never once did I think about his skin color. He was a fun person and I just enjoyed being around him. His name was Paul. I was very sad when he moved away. Sometimes I still think of him, and wonder what he's doing now.
I'm just sick of the hypocrisy from leftists. If we have black friends, they think we're racist. If we don't have black friends, they think we're racist. There is just no getting through to these people! I'm sick of it! I'm even staying off of Quora for a while because the place is overrun by leftists who say Trump supporters are in a "cult" when nothing is further from the truth. It's the leftists that are in a cult. Not us. I still say I am not MAGA. MAGA is a little more extreme than I am. I don't want to get to a point where politics run my life. I still have my Metazoic site that I am still working on. Ya know, my "dinosaurs in fur suits". LOL!!! I enjoy that. I'm also still working on the companion book. Actually, I never denied that yes I did model most of the animals after dinosaurs. But my philosophy has always been if that body-type worked well for 160 million years once before, well it'll work again. That's what I run my ideas on. We already see humans taking over, and we're bipedal-walking animals. So, if that design works, I'm sticking with it! You can be butthurt and say it's ridiculous, but I am sticking with it.
I've gotten to a point in my life where I won't even talk to leftists on Facebook. I'm so sick of hearing the same bullshit jabbering they do on there too. They talk shit about Trump, and I'm tired of it. It's always the same things too "Trump is racist! Trump is a pedophile! Trump is a rapist!" and blah-blah-blah! And none of that is proven. This is what makes me think leftists are in a cult. They repeat this shit about Trump, not because it is true, but because they want it to be true. They say Trump has dementia, but never said anything when Biden got up on stage and babbled nonsense, falling asleep during his speeches. Again, it's another thing leftists want so badly to be true, but it isn't. No matter how many times they repeat it, it'll never be true.
Then there is the transgender thing. The trans people I know and admire know they will never be the gender they identify with. They know the scientists, who were paid off by the DNC to say transgenderism is normal, are nothing but bullshitters. But leftists want to say a man can magically become a woman, and vice-versa. They want to bring it on children, and they even admit that they do. My question is why? There must be an ulterior motive there. Some people say it's so Big Pharma can get richer. I've heard some people say it's a way to make humans go extinct. But I say if gender is all in a person's head, then leave it there! Trans people and the gender cult even admit gender is all in their head! It's not fair if a man, who thinks he's a woman, competes against real women. The key word there is he "thinks" he's a woman. To me, it's like penning a pit bull against a chihuahua. The chihuahua doesn't stand a chance against a pit bull! Even if the pit bull were to identify as a chihuahua.
And the Anthony Fauci thing. And this, I believe, is the greatest evidence of all that leftists are in a cult! It's been discovered that Fauci is not even a real scientist. He's just a mouthpiece for the people who want to drive humans to extinction. Of course I knew Fauci was a phony doctor almost from the beginning! It happened when he said "wear a mask. It will protect you and others around you". And then not even a week later, he was saying "there is no guarantee a mask will stop the spread of covid". I was sitting there thinking "Well! Will it stop the spread or won't it? It can't be both!" But even after all the evidence against Fauci, and the fact he has killed millions with his vaccine, leftists still want to say he's the greatest scientist of our time. Trump drops a bomb on Iran, nowhere near as many people died, and the leftists say Trump is a murderer. UGH! I get so sick of the hypocrisy. And leftists are always the first ones to complain about "whataboutisms". The only reason they hate whataboutisms from Trump supporters is because they know we're on to their hypocrisy!! I became sure of that from a leftist on Quora. Remember Brian Bunce? I wrote about him here recently. Remember when he said the ballroom was "built with FEMA money and the victims of the TX floods died"? I asked him if that was when Chuck Schumer shut down the government. He never answered me, he just shit his pants saying "Leave Chuck Schumer out of this!" 😆😆😆😆 He just didn't want to answer because he knew it would show everyone what a big hypocrite he is. That's the way it is with ALL leftists.
Speaking of things that annoy us, I saw that little loud-mouthed pissant guy again. The same guy I saw about a month or so ago at the post office who yelled at me because he didn't want me to touch his dog. I shouted "Hey! There's that crazy guy again!" I think he heard me too, because he looked right at me for a few seconds. LOL! But it's like his eyes locked onto me. I recognized him and his dog! He was this scraggly little guy with rather long stubble for a beard, a green backpack with a silly plush pencil, green baseball cap, simply an ugly dude. Not attractive at all! For the record, I'm not saying he's crazy because he wouldn't let me pet his dog. I have my own dogs that I am perfectly happy with. I don't need to pet his dog. I say he was crazy because of how angry he got, yelling and shouting, and almost got both of us kicked out of the post office building. Of course, I would have told them "It's all on him! I'm not the one yelling!" And I wouldn't have left without my birds! Well, this time I saw him walking with a woman. I was thinking "I didn't think he'd ever be seen near any women!" I can't imagine a woman liking him, unless she's as bad as he is. Some girls will like anything. I can't help but wonder if he yells at her a lot too? And maybe she likes it? She looked in her 50s, while he looks in his early 40s.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.