Thursday, August 27, 2026

Why Transgenders Are Annoying

 Check out this video...


This transgender person tries to pick a fight with a conservative named Peter Boghossian. The reason I find him annoying is his childish outrage, and when they try to talk to him, he doesn't want to talk at all, which is very typical of leftists. Especially transgender leftists. I guess the tranny thinks he's being funny when he just repeats the questions back to Peter Boghossian. For example at one point they ask him what does it mean to be trans, and all the stupid tranny can say is "What does it mean to you to be trans?" He has no intention of answering them. He's just there to make an ass of himself! But if you ask me, being trans means your switching from one bus to another. LOL! That's what it always meant to me before this new gender bullshit.

The tranny keeps telling them "don't touch me" but he keeps getting in their faces. That's not how I would behave if I didn't want to be touched. And I usually don't like being touched by strangers. That's just me though. Especially if it's a dirty-minded leftist.

Speaking of dirty minds, I saw a very interesting video this morning. A man, who is a neuro-scientist, took scans from 2 different people. One was a democrat and the other was a republican. One was a white woman, in big glasses and a ponytail. The other was a young light-skinned black guy, nicely dressed, well-groomed and very cool and calm. I was instantly able to tell who the republican was. I knew when I saw him, the young black guy was the republican. He looked neat, like he has his whole life together and figured out. The girl, on the other hand, I could tell she was a democrat. In fact, she looked like Kamala Harris's stepdaughter! She wasn't so well groomed, and looked too absent-minded. MRIs were taken of both participant's brains. The scientist looked at the amygdala and the matter just around it. He said the amygdala in the girl was not enlarged, but slightly more enlarged than usual. That indicates someone who gets excited very easily, very passionate, and easily angered or aroused. I said, "Yup! That's a democrat!" Then he examined the young man's MRI scans. His amygdala was large, which usually indicates someone who may be passionate, but not so easy to anger. I said, "Yup! That's a republican!" After the neuro-scientist gave his guesses, they revealed which one was which. Sure enough, I was right! The girl was the democrat and the boy was the republican. I could tell that from the start, I didn't really even need to wait for the end of the video! But I waited until the end anyway, just in case I may have been wrong.

You can see how right the scientist was when you look at how leftists behave. Like that trans guy in this video. Toward the end, he rides off on his bicycle, but then comes back to steal the videographer's camera phone. Like I said, and like I've always known to be true of all leftists, they just want to cause trouble. That is why I especially find trans people annoying! What's worse is the trans person says at one point "I have a f***ing Ph.D." I don't buy that! And even if he does, so what?! Not that that means anything anymore. There are LOTS of idiots out there now who have Ph.Ds. All of them are leftists who use their Ph.Ds as some kind of a cushion to fall back on to excuse their bad behavior. They also use it as a license to insult conservatives. Not that it works with me. LOL! Because I am aware of the number of lunatic leftists who think they know everything.

Now, look at this video...

This is The Quartering. His video shows a transgender person working at Best Buy. A man walks in to the store to purchase a laptop, and the employee refuses to help the customer because he said "thank you, sir". UGH!!! This is another big reason I find trans people so annoying!!!! And like The Quartering says, NEVER hire these people for a job! They're just too much of a liability. I know if I had my business up, I would never hire these kinds of people. In fact, any application or resume that has "pronouns" listed on them would go straight to the shredder. And if one were to get by my first inspection, the absolute first minute they'd be talking about pronouns to my customers, they would be OUT the door. I'm not going to deal with it! I wouldn't want my customers to deal with that bullshit either! They want to play make-believe, they can do it at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.